Monday, December 30, 2013

I need to step outside of the crochet life for a sec

So as most of the parents aware in the US it is Christmas break right now. And that means right now for all the kids that are in public and private schools are home for what it seems to mean a life time! Now do not get me wrong I LOVE my kids and would lay my own life down for either of them. But during the school year you become accustom to them being at school for 6 hours or more 5 days a week, And as a SAHM that means quiet time to work and take care of the home and other things. With them home quiet is out the door. Getting to the chores becomes a bit more cumbersum and you then have to play ref in a boxing match that never seems to end, just breaks between rounds. And if you are following my blog, facebook twitter or just happen to know me and finally found your way here then you know I am trying to get my very small crochet business up and running. Well I think today was the day the kids are finally seeing their Christmas gifts just like the rest of their toys... Yesterday's News. GREAT!!! So then I need to find ways to keep them entertained and still have time to get to my work that I had planned for myself. They might be off but I forgot to put in for vacation time. And it just dont seem to be happening today.

Well I forgot why I started this post. I think it was to just vent and not scream my head off and the kid. Things are starting to calm down i just handed them eacy a Harry Potter book and said read this and lets do a project after. I said take your time there is no rush just enjoy the book and we will do something fun after you read it.

And for those out there that do not know my son is advanced in school so handing him a giant chapter book will keep him busy for a few hours at a time. (I hope)  He might be a smart little boy but he is still 7 with the attention span shorter then a goldfish. I need to make them each a quiet box with everything i can think of for them to do as quiet time things. There are only somany books they can read.

So as I take a break from my work it is time to make these minions that I love so much quiet boxes or bags yea crochet bags are easier and faster to make lol.

Ok here I go wish me luck!.

No comments:

Post a Comment