Monday, December 30, 2013

What Do you want to see????

I am sitting here just swimming with ideas of new tutorials to make and patterns for sale to go with it. Then I thought hey lets see what my readers want to see.

Well??? What DO you want to see in tutorials. I am covering the basics first so I can get into the tricky stuff. I have a few ideas but I really want to hear from you. YES YOU! what you cannot seem to find on the internet. If you have not noticed by now, I try to make patterns that I cannot find on the great big interweb.

So here is what I am going to do...

I will make a little form you can fill out and you can tell me what you want to see.

Oh and I have great news... Next week I can start to put out videos with real video and I will still do the slide shows. I will do a faster how to video for each slide on I make so you can see it in still and see it as it happens too. (I had to wait till the kids went back to school. Doing video with sound while they are home is next to impossible.)

So make sure you fill out the form and I will get creating anything you want to see. And as long as it s rated for everyone (sorry no body part stuffies. The little eyes are always watching. and reading for that matter.)




No comments:

Post a Comment