Sunday, January 5, 2014

Help G-man out!

Ok here is the skinny of this. I have an amazing cousin, His name is Garran. He has CF. We we just found out that he needs to have his second lung transplant. And that aint cheep. And being as broke as I am sending money is not really going to do anything. But I do have a talent with yarn and I was thinking hey Lets do something. So I figured get the hooks ready. I want to see if I can get enough people together to crochet a square i will put it together and then we can ebay the blanket and all the money made can go to Garran and his family. So who is with me lets help G-Man out!



Below is the link to donate to him as well.

2 comments:

  1. I have a bunch of squares finished that have just been sitting in a chest at home. I would just need to know where to send some of them! I would love to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my email. soucystitches@gmail.com. Send me an email and I will get you all the info you need. And thank you so much for the hel!

    ReplyDelete