Monday, January 6, 2014

i am starting the G-MAN SQUARES TODAY

Need to take a time out to help my family. As in the last post I wanted to start a fundraiser for my cousin Garran. Well today I got to work getting helpers with the squares. And only after a couple hours I am already up to 10! HOW SWEET IS THAT? So just incase you have not heared me run my mouth the past 24 hours. I am making a granny square blanket with squares from myself and very kind others that want to help and donate some time and squares. I know there are people out there that would love to help but are not a happy hooker or are just learning. So below is my fundraising site to help raise money to make the square. And whatever is not used for the fundraiser. IE yarn and shipping goes to garran's family. So grab a hook and yarn or grab your credit card and help out a cause that is very dear to me. Helping an amazing young man live a full and happy life!

LETS GET GMAN HIS NEW LUNGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment