Saturday, January 4, 2014

Just a small shake up.

After having a chat with my business advisors, I got scoled for posting my patterns for free. So to keep the peace I will be charging a small fee for each pattern. 2 US dollars at the most. I am doing this to keep the peace here.But do not fret I will be doing a weekly raffle (yes each week) for all the patterns of that week.

This is how it will work. I will set up an email link for you to send me to enter the raffle. I will then email you back with your raffle number and put your number in the pot. The raffle Starts on monday and ends on Saturday. entries will not be taken after 11:59pm ET Saturday night. Then on Sunday I will pick the winner and email you back if you are the winner. And if I have your premission I will post who the winner is. If you do not want it posted I will respect that 100%. The post will just say the winner of the week was Jane D. from what state you live in. Being that right now I seem to only have US readers. If you do not want your name posted i will just say the winner has been picked and wants to remain annonomous. This is totally up to you.

RULES:

1. Only one entry per person per week.
2. Each week the pot is emptied and we have a fresh start.
3. No entries after 11:59pm ET Saturdays
4. Entries start 12am ET Monday.
5. You have 24 hours to claim your prize or it goes to someone else.
6. I wil have the drawings at 3pm Sunday you have till 3pm monday to get Back to me.

This is just an FYI part.

I will not post your email information or any personal information on here. That is your business not the world's to know.

I will email you all the patterns in a zip file.this is yours crochet your heart out.

I will not be putting the featured work from others in the weeks patterns they are not mine and you can find the patterns with the link I will provide.

You are more then welcome to share your pictures if you want to show off your work. I will set up a flicker account for this blog.

I think I got all of it. Any questions please feel free to comment below, email me tweet me. And you can find my on facebook too @ Soucy Creations.

Ok Now that we got that out of the way. When to start the fun. being that the patterns i have posted already are free I am not going to change them they are free. No sorry not going to happen. And I do not care who that makes mad in my home. So starting Monday all the patterns I write will go in the list for this weeks raffle. Most of the time I have the finished work of the next day's pattern already made so I will post a picture. You can buy it on my ravely store or you can enter the raffle. That will be on sunday (not tomorrow the sunday after)

No comments:

Post a Comment