Thursday, January 2, 2014

Just thought I would put this out there

I have been just doing my daily inpiration search for what to make today and I noticed that a lot of the patterns said for personal use only. Now after doing A LOT of copyright research I took away that people cannot tell you what to do with the finished product. But to be safe I stay away from those patterns because well sooner or later I want to sell my work.

But i wanted to pu out there that the free patterns that I make up are free of charge and you can share. All I ask if that you do not claim the pattern as your. I mean I did take the time to type it up and make it all pretty. But if you want to use one of my patterns to make something to sell, all the power to ya! And the best of luck with your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment